• The enjoyment of craftsmanship, magnificent taste
• The taste is sweet and mellow, and the aftertaste lasts forever
• As time goes by, it creates a more delicate taste
• This is the heritage of a strong history
• It is more natural and mellow
• The wine is slightly yellow in color, rich in sauce, elegant and delicate,
• The wine is full-bodied, has a long aftertaste, and the empty glass lasts for a long time.
According to the records of “China Kweichow Moutai Distillery Co., Ltd.”, Hua Lianhui founded “Chengyu Shaofang” in the first year of Tongzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1862). In the fifth year of Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty (1879), Wang Lifu and other three jointly established Rongtaihe Shaofang, which was later renamed “Ronghe Shaofang”. In 1929, Zhou Bingheng invested in the construction of “Hengchang Shaofang”, and later Lai Yongchu bought “Hengchang Shaofang”, which was renamed “Hengxing Shaofang” in 1941. “In 1929, Huang Shen, a native of Andi, Jinsha County, hired Liu Kaiting, a Moutai Qu pharmacist, to brew Moutai-flavored wine and set up a winery.” The world called it “Shenchu Doujiu” and “Doujiu”, because it was the first brewing winery in Jinsha County, and was later called “JinshaGu Liquor”.
1. Q:Does your company have its own brand?
A: Our brand is Jinsha Gu.
2. Q:Does your company participate in the exhibition?
A: We have participated in many domestic sugar and alcohol exhibitions and spirits exhibitions. Due to the epidemic situation, there are no arrangements for foreign spirits exhibitions. Follow-up arrangements will be arranged to participate.
3. Q:What is the nature of your company?
A: We are a brand company integrating R&D, production and sales.